I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Radiohead Hail to the Thief (2003: Parlophone)

























1. "2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm.)" - 3:19
2. "Sit Down. Stand Up. (Snakes & Ladders.)" - 4:19
3. "Sail to the Moon. (Brush the Cobwebs out of the Sky.)" - 4:18
4. "Backdrifts. (Honeymoon Is Over.)" - 5:22
5. "Go to Sleep. (Little Man Being Erased.)" - 3:21
6. "Where I End and You Begin. (The Sky Is Falling In.)" - 4:29
7. "We Suck Young Blood. (Your Time Is Up.)" - 4:56
8. "The Gloaming. (Softly Open Your Mouths in the Cold.)" - 3:32
9. "There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere.)" - 5:23
10. "I Will. (No Man's Land.)" 1:59
11. "A Punchup at a Wedding. (No no no no no no no no.)" - 4:57
12. "Myxomatosis. (Judge, Jury & Executioner.)" - 3:52
13. "Scatterbrain. (As Dead as Leaves.)" 3:21
14. "A Wolf at the Door. (It Girl. Rag Doll.)" - 3:23

2 comments:

  1. Radiohead is by far one of the greatest bands out there today, and possibly..ever. I can't even fathom how enormously talented Radiohead is, and I'm just glad that I'm here to experience them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete